Wednesday, April 29, 2009

The beginning of the end...

During my many years at City High I have heard alot about the dreaded..".graduation project". Every year I hear the same thing from a different batch. They always say how they are so stressed and that they are nervous about their presentations, but in the end they all say the same thing... IT WAS EASY! Now that I am currently taking the class for the project I see now why the said all those things. This projects decides whether or not you graduate and it puts alot of pressure on you towards the end, but I have a theory. Once you have completed all of your research and the preparation for the final product, the world will be lifted off of your shoulders. the advice given to me by my upper class men is to stay on track and do what needs to be done and I plan to stick to it.

So far I have a couple of ideas which were unfortunately shot down. They both involved children who either lived with single parents or were adopted and their behavior differences. The reason they were shot down is because of the fact that it might be too much, which is understandable.(no hard feelings Mrs. Savito) Although one of my main concerns about this whole project is that I am afraid that the topic i decide to stick with wont work and I will get back tracked...but only time will tell... wish me luck.

2 comments:

  1. GOOD LUCK ugly cuz blog still asint better than mine

    ReplyDelete
  2. The basic idea I was considering would be a kid who is nice but gets treated like crap (like he would get beat up by teachers and stuff) so he decides to be a jerk and everyone starts to love him

    ReplyDelete